description: It's harvest time at GCM! Ages 3-5 will get hands-on with nature as they explore The Edible Schoolyard, the Museum's half-acre garden. Learners will focus on a different theme each week as they play, explore and make friends along the way.
· Flowers: We will explore beautiful blooms in the garden and identify the parts of a plant.
· Soil: We will get our hands dirty as we take a closer look at the soil.
· Seeds: We will learn about the basic needs of plants as we sow seeds in the Edible Schoolyard for a later harvest.
· Water: We will explore the wonder of water in the garden.
· Chickens: We will learn about chickens and visit our feathered garden friends.
· Harvest: It's harvest time! Join us as we celebrate our growing season and harvest the bounty.
dates: Tuesdays, September 10, 2019– October 15, 2019
time: 3:30p- 4:30p
drop-off: Yes. If you would like to stay nearby, there are a couple of seating areas inside the Museum. Should a need or emergency arise during the class, GCM staff will call you on the phone numbers provided if you are off-site.
class fee: gcm members $60, nonmembers $72
instructor: Heather Maness
questions? Contact us at 336.574.2898 or email@example.com
By registering for this class, I agree to the Cancellations, Policies and Terms of the Greensboro Children’s Museum.